Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Only in America

I definitely want my children to grow up in America.

Because if they do, then some day they, too, may decide to run for City Council.

If they run for City Council, then people might write poetry about them, the way Bob Tingey did about me:

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue
If you want my opinion
This is what you should do.

If you really want change
In American Fork City,
If you really want best
For all of the citizens.

Then Heidi's the one
Without any question
Who will tell the truth
And without hesitation

She'll give leadership fine
and always with Vision
Qualities that AF city
Is quite sorely lacking

It would be simple to cure
To mitigate this lack
So listen to me,
Vote for Heidi Rodeback !!!


With no apologies whatsoever, Bob adds, to any literary people who might read this.

I definitely want my children to grow up in America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home